Remarketing is an indispensable tool throughout the client life cycle
Remarketing, also called retargeting, allows you to reach previous website’s visitors with illustrated, rich media, text or video ads.
It is an indispensable tool throughout the client’s life cycle (acquisition, loyalty, retention, reactivation) that suits perfectly all sectors.
Thanks to similar audiences (look-alike audiences), you may also expand your audience by targeting the profiles whose characteristics are close to your already identified prospective clients.
Why is retargeting so important?
- 96% of internet users leave a website without making a conversion
- 70% of internet users abandon their basket without finalizing their purchase
- 49% of internet users generally visit two to four sites before making a purchase
Remarketing is therefore an effective tool giving you a new opportunity to convert these potential clients.
Remarketing allows you
- to reach your site’s visitors based on their previous behavior
- to reach your visitors within a defined time frame, up to 54o days
- to maximize the performances of your campaigns and increase your ROI
- to stay on top of mind
The different types of remarketing
- Display Remarketing
- Dynamic Remarketing
- Remarketing for mobile applications
- RLSA (Remarketing lists for search ads)
- Video Remarketing
- Facebook Remarketing