Increase your optimization rate thanks to A/B tests
With A/B testing, you can compare the performance of various elements such as design, arguments or colors… on a site in order to determine which changes influence your conversion rate. A/B Tests allow you in particular to respond to the following questions:
- What is the price elasticity of your service or product?
- What is the impact of a rearrangement of the elements of the website?
- What is the effect of rewriting content and blurbs?
To carry out these tests, different variants are placed in simultaneous competition and the interactions of internet users are measured. A test is completed once a winning version is found.
|Version A||Version B|
|Average basket||200 CHF||200 CHF|
|Revenue||10’000 CHF||20’000 CHF|
In this fictional example an increase of the conversion rate from 0.5% to 1% generates 10,000 extra Swiss Francs.
- Increase the sales/quote requests without increasing the media budget.
- Improve user experience
- Test new ideas and validate these with the help of data
- Recommendation of relevant A/B tests
- Definition and implementation of the test objectives
- Implementation of test and reporting