Expedismart is a young Geneva start-up offering mail, parcel and pallet postage services, from Switzerland with international carriers, at unbeatable prices. Expedismart wanted to increase its profits by reaching a professional target audience on search engines and converting them into new customers.
With its site only just live, Suisseo set up Analytics tracking with an advanced set-up. The key elements in optimising Expedismart’s campaigns were tracking all user interactions, transactions, and increasing turnover.
Setting up Analytics:
1. Google Search campaigns launched
- Most relevant keywords searched
- Impactful ads for professionals written
- Campaign structured
- Campaign calendar created in sync with times when the B2B target audience was active
2. Remarketing set up
- Lists of qualified audiences created
- Audiences retargeted who were most likely to be converted on Google Search and Google Display
3. Testing and optimisation carried out
- Budget distributed according to the results achieved
- Bids adjusted based on keywords, device, ad timing, geography, and target audience.
- Text and image ads continually optimised to retain top performing ads
- The Results
- In the first month of the campaign, Expedismart’s turnover increased by 104%.
- At the end of the 3rd month, the start-up had a positive return on investment.
- Expedismart also acquired 61% of their new customers through Google Ads.
In the first month of the campaign, Expedismart’s turnover increased by 104%.
At the end of the 3rd month, the start-up had a positive return on investment.
Expedismart also acquired 61% of their new customers through Google Ads.